About Me

My photo
Cedar, Leelanau County, Michigan (near Traverse City), United States
I am a 76 year old (born 7/4/1937) retired Public Radio Engineer from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. Happily married to the love of my life, Teddy (nee Teddy Schlueter). Teddy is a retired Medical Records Clerk from Theda Clark Hospital in Neenah, Wisconsin. Two children, Michael and Lon. Lon passed away in 1994. Michael is married to his wonderful wife, Toni and lives in Appleton, Wisconsin. For photos click on link below or visit our photo site http://www.flickr.com/photos/igboo NOTE: Click on photos for full-size images.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Yesterday 1/3/06 worked on updating my new Palm T/X. Trusty old VX finally went TU. Received "Fishstix" puzzle which I had bought on eBay. Will start it after we finish current puzzle.
While Teddy was grocery shopping at Wal-Mart I took the opportunity to replenish my Scotch supply at Albertson's. Decided to try John Begg Blue Cap instead of the "Famous Grouse" that I had been drinking. Found it to be slightly sweeter and smoother.
Watched the Orange Bowl last night. Penn State vs Florida. Penn State finally won after three overtimes. Game didn't finish until 1 am. News last night was that they had recovered the 12 trapped miners in West Virginia alive but this morning it is reported that that report was erronious and in fact only one miner survived.

No comments: