About Me

My photo
Cedar, Leelanau County, Michigan (near Traverse City), United States
I am a 76 year old (born 7/4/1937) retired Public Radio Engineer from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. Happily married to the love of my life, Teddy (nee Teddy Schlueter). Teddy is a retired Medical Records Clerk from Theda Clark Hospital in Neenah, Wisconsin. Two children, Michael and Lon. Lon passed away in 1994. Michael is married to his wonderful wife, Toni and lives in Appleton, Wisconsin. For photos click on link below or visit our photo site http://www.flickr.com/photos/igboo NOTE: Click on photos for full-size images.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

FedEx Blues

Had a bad day yesterday (Friday) as FedEx lost a package that was supposed to be delivered by 4pm. I was upset last night but at 9am this morning a driver showed up with it. Said that it had gotten mixed up with another delivery and left there. Oh well...at least I now have it. It was a new Garmin 7200 Street Pilot. Our Magellan 700 went TU. I sent it in for repair but really wanted the Garmin anyway as Garmin has announced that they will be supporting Mac OSX. Soooo...now I suppose we'll have two GPS units.
Then on top of everything else I had temporarly set up our Directv Dish and the wind blew it over while we were watching TV. I said, "to heck with it." and went to bed.

No comments: