About Me

My photo
Cedar, Leelanau County, Michigan (near Traverse City), United States
I am a 76 year old (born 7/4/1937) retired Public Radio Engineer from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. Happily married to the love of my life, Teddy (nee Teddy Schlueter). Teddy is a retired Medical Records Clerk from Theda Clark Hospital in Neenah, Wisconsin. Two children, Michael and Lon. Lon passed away in 1994. Michael is married to his wonderful wife, Toni and lives in Appleton, Wisconsin. For photos click on link below or visit our photo site http://www.flickr.com/photos/igboo NOTE: Click on photos for full-size images.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodby 2006--Hello 2007

Today is the last day of 2006. The guys have a morning coffee every morning from 6:30 to 8 am and I took this picture at about 8 this morning as I was coming back.
It is now about 5 pm and we just finished dinner. Yesterday we were at the grocery and they had these great looking NY strips. We wern't dissapointed, they were delicious.
Tonight we are going to have a New Year party in the clubhouse from 7 till......? Everyone is supposed to bring munchies, I'm bringing hot pork cracklins and pickled eggs (I love "bar food"). Teddy is bringing some little pizza squares.
"Till.....?" will probably be no later than 10 pm as most of the "senior" set here in the park are usually in bed by then. Now that I think of it, the ball in Times Square will drop at 10 our time anyway.

No comments: