About Me

My photo
Cedar, Leelanau County, Michigan (near Traverse City), United States
I am a 76 year old (born 7/4/1937) retired Public Radio Engineer from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. Happily married to the love of my life, Teddy (nee Teddy Schlueter). Teddy is a retired Medical Records Clerk from Theda Clark Hospital in Neenah, Wisconsin. Two children, Michael and Lon. Lon passed away in 1994. Michael is married to his wonderful wife, Toni and lives in Appleton, Wisconsin. For photos click on link below or visit our photo site http://www.flickr.com/photos/igboo NOTE: Click on photos for full-size images.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Lounging in the mineral spas



This morning went to the Rec hall for the park’s Saturday breakfast. $4.00 ea. for coffee, orange juice, pancakes, eggs fried or scrambled, and ham.


















Spent the rest of the day mostly lounging around the pool/spa area going in and out of the various hot mineral spas and napping.

I tried to be very careful to not spend too much time in one of the "Fountain of Youth" pools as I didn't want my age to regress to less than 62 for fear of losing my Social Security benefits.

Later in the afternoon Teddy took some long walks exploring the area.
After dinner we joined Pat & Dan at their trailer and played Whist.

No comments: