Deedee from “adventures on dumbar street” gave me the letter "C" I was to post on my blog ten things I love starting with my letter. If you would like to join in - just leave me a comment and I will send you "your" letter through a comment on your page. Have fun!
1. Computers: Technophile that I am, my computer is one of my favorite possessions.
2. Cookies: Teddy makes ‘em and I eats ‘em
3. Cutty-Sark Scotch: I also enjoy Grant's, & Ballantine blended Scotchs and if I’m feeling rich Knockando single malt is a pretty good choice.
4. Cats: We have always had a cat as a member of our family and our current cat is named NASDAQ, we call him Nazzie. He spends most evenings laying on my lap, purring loudly.
5. Canada: We have many friends from our neighbor to the north.
6. Cardinal: Our Cardinal trailer is our fulltime RV home.
7. Coffee: Must have my morning coffee.
8. Cheese: Being from Wisconsin, I consider cheese to be one of the seven basic food groups.
9. Cap: My Greek fisherman’s cap is my personal trademark. Without it no-one would recognize me.
10. Cuddle: I can’t get along without an occasional cuddle with my honey & life partner, Teddy.
- Larry & Teddy
- Cedar, Leelanau County, Michigan (near Traverse City), United States
- I am a 76 year old (born 7/4/1937) retired Public Radio Engineer from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. Happily married to the love of my life, Teddy (nee Teddy Schlueter). Teddy is a retired Medical Records Clerk from Theda Clark Hospital in Neenah, Wisconsin. Two children, Michael and Lon. Lon passed away in 1994. Michael is married to his wonderful wife, Toni and lives in Appleton, Wisconsin. For photos click on link below or visit our photo site http://www.flickr.com/photos/igboo NOTE: Click on photos for full-size images.