About Me

My photo
Cedar, Leelanau County, Michigan (near Traverse City), United States
I am a 76 year old (born 7/4/1937) retired Public Radio Engineer from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. Happily married to the love of my life, Teddy (nee Teddy Schlueter). Teddy is a retired Medical Records Clerk from Theda Clark Hospital in Neenah, Wisconsin. Two children, Michael and Lon. Lon passed away in 1994. Michael is married to his wonderful wife, Toni and lives in Appleton, Wisconsin. For photos click on link below or visit our photo site http://www.flickr.com/photos/igboo NOTE: Click on photos for full-size images.

Monday, June 11, 2007

My %@#$^&*ing knee

Tomorrow, 6/12, I report to Munson Hospital in Traverse City to have my right knee replaced. I’ve put it off as long as I could but time has finally caught up with me. Afterward, they say that I will have to spend some time in a nursing home for rehab.
Are magnets attracted to titanium? I’m thinking that I’ll be able to stick small notes to my knee with refrigerator magnets.


In other news, last night I went out and watched the International space station pass overhead. You can find out when it passes over where you are and where to look in the sky by clicking here .

No comments: