About Me

My photo
Cedar, Leelanau County, Michigan (near Traverse City), United States
I am a 76 year old (born 7/4/1937) retired Public Radio Engineer from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. Happily married to the love of my life, Teddy (nee Teddy Schlueter). Teddy is a retired Medical Records Clerk from Theda Clark Hospital in Neenah, Wisconsin. Two children, Michael and Lon. Lon passed away in 1994. Michael is married to his wonderful wife, Toni and lives in Appleton, Wisconsin. For photos click on link below or visit our photo site http://www.flickr.com/photos/igboo NOTE: Click on photos for full-size images.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ribs

On Wednesday evenings the local American Legion Club serves ribs and last Wednesday evening a bunch of us went there for dinner.Here we are, all ready to dig in.
Clockwise from front left are Carol Dingman, Don Dingman, Gayle Valentine, Ray Valentine, Jim Babcock, Ed Bristow, Gail Bristow, Carol Babcock (with only blue shirt showing), Gary Johnson, Shirley Johnson, my empty chair, and Teddy.


This was my plate just before I attacked it with knife & fork.

My self-imposed diet managed to survive the outing as I had skipped lunch...and as you can see, I opted for sliced tomatoes instead of baked potato w/sour cream. ;-)

No comments: